- This event has passed.
Paws in the Park 2023
September 10 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Sunday 10th September 12:00 -5:30pm
There’s something for everyone -its free to attend- bring a picnic or get something from our Hot dog, & Craft Beer and homemade cakes & tea & Coffee stalls.
Please bring cash (change not notes for registration and games stall if you can) – they do have card readers but often there is a queue for them.
Sustainable event – help the environment, please bring your own plate/cup to reduce rubbish and aid sustainability.
It’s not just for 4-legged family members, there’s fun for everyone …..even if you don’t own a dog!
- Delicious Hot dogs –vegan & pork – The Friends BBQ
- Wonderful homemade cakes – The Friends
- Pimms stall – The Friends
- Craft beers, ciders and soft drinks – Southey Brewery and Three Hounds
- Hoopla stall– many prizes for children, pooches & adults
- Pin the tail on the dog –made by #meninshedspenge
- Toy dog racing – great fun with little dogs
- Face painting– get a pooch-like appearance, become a bug for the day or just get some glitter with Little Princess Face Painting
- Clever Claws will be supervising a lovely cool paddling pool for your pooches to jump in and have a splash around and running Temptation Alley
- Surrey and South London training will be running Scurry Run
- Nancy Toebeans will be facilitating some puppy/children story telling sessions
- Sarah’s Fitness will be running a woof camp session – now this is fun!
- Mayow vets will be on site giving advie on pet health and helping with the judging
- Love my Hound and the Pooch Shed Chews Natural will also have stalls and are part of the judging panels
Dog show: 11 dog categories to enter- see their main poster and also our terms and conditions poster
Best in Show: Winners from each category will be judged overall best in show
- Foal Farm
- Battersea Volunteers
- Mandy’s Paw Bay
- Care Dogs UK
- Men in Sheds
- Snuggles Dog Cafe
- Retired police dogs
- Royal British Legion
- Monty’s dog biscuits
- and more…
Please don’t bring your pooch if your dog is in season.
Dogs must be kept on their leads at all times in the show unless they are in Temptation Alley or Scurry Run.